This is Abigail's funny face and we love it!
going on this week or so. We have just been couped up in our house because it is cold everywhere and the kids get sick pretty easily. We made sugar cookies, kind of went sledding, made a lego building, and colored a lot!:) Abigail shakes her head no when she means yes, and when the front door is open she yells for her "papa!" She has been such a goof lately it just makes me laugh.
We just re-booked our vacation to Disneyland because Derrek's boss told him other people had requested the same day off as him before he did so I canceled our reservation and then come to find out she was looking at the wrong month! I was so mad I was swearing up and down, but only because I could not get my reservation back! So now I have a bigger room a longer stay and a babysitter coming with me....my parents! So after that was settled I felt dumb for acting that way, oh well. So I am making up an itinerary and everything so that I don't forget all the things I want Ryan to be able to do. I just hope our condo is nice and our trip is nice and that nothing goes wrong. My parents will take Abigail on a flight with them and Ryan will drive with us, he is so good at driving. We went to california last year and he was awake the whole trip watching his shows and we left at like 6 pm and got in at like 4am. He is a trooper and know he will do fabulously!
Now my older sister, Tara, is sick again and they don't know quite what she has but they off to a better start than before. So since our family is a bunch of sickies Tara had to give her doctor the whole run down of everbodies illnesses and come to find out that the thyroid cancer that my mom had is very hereditary. So Tara emailed all of us kids and told us to talk to our doctors about when we should get a blood test to see if we have it, so that is next on my to do list. Since we just found this out I told my mom thanks for possibly giving us all this nasty thing to deal with, then I laughed. I don't mind if it happens to me because I have a good example to live up to. You just have to learn to laugh at things like this.
Ryan gets to have a sleepover with Grandma and his favorite cousin Brooklyn tomorrow and they are going to go see Disney on ice with winnie the pooh, handy manny, little einstiens and more. He will have so much fun I won't be able to wait for him to come home and tell me all about it.
That's about it for this household.
2 comments:
hope tara is ok! keep me posted! and let me know what you find out when you get checked?? when is the disneyland trip rescheduled to?
WOW! We hope Tara is ok too! Even though your mom may have handed down something less desirable, she also handed down strong characters in all of you and I'm sure you all will handle whatever comes your way with the same strength poise as she always has!
Post a Comment