Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary to my Hubby!


Well I don't have time to scan a picture of us when we got married because we have a lot to get done today and I want to try to look good at least once a year! So I will do that another time.:) Derrek and I have been married for FOUR years, yep four years! It goes by fast. Four years and two kids later we are still in love and enjoy each others company. I am very blessed to him as my husband. He does anything I need him to do and more. He has taken on a second job so I can stay hoe with the kids, he works on our car late night, he watches the kids when I am sick, he changes diapers when he walks through the door, and he will always play a game with me. I love him and all he does for me and our kids. We aren't doing anything fancy or out of the ordinary for our Anniversary just dinner and a movie, but when you have kids you never get to do either so I very excited to get out. Derrek has always been into the history stuff and surprisingly I have too, so we are going to watch Valkrie and I am taking him to Madelines steakhouse for his surprise dinner. Derrek usually plans our outings and they are fabulous when he does. He has taken me to Tuscany in Sandy I think and it was beautiful and he also took me to Beavercreek Lodge for a weekend, which we will definitley do again. That place was awesome! This restaurant we have wanted to go to for a long time but it is a bit pricey so wanted to wait for a special occassion and what can be more special!:) Hopefully all goes to plan:)

1 comment:

Charlie Cloths said...

you have inspired me to get ready on our upcoming anniversary, so I too, can look decent once a year:) lol
He really is such a great guy, Tec! Congrats on four years!!