Well my mom thinks that I am funny because of all the things I do to my daughters hair. She laughed at me when I put her in pig tails and when I thought I could do a pony she thought that was just not going to work at all. So I tried it at her house one day to prove her wrong, however I had no product for her hair so it was kind of all over the place. So the next day it was church and I did a fun up dew pony with two very cute clips in it. Her hair has a natural curl too so that made it look even better. After church I took pictures to prove that her hair can do a pony and be adorable, but then I also just went over because I was bored and wanted to play with my dad. I hope that I can soon do braids in her hair. She is such a patient girl and loves to get her hair done and combed, what have I created!:)
2 comments:
She is a DOLL! But I must admit I always enjoy the cute crazy before hairstyles that come from lots of play, hat head or sleep time. Norahs hair is a crazy as it gets :)
She is very patient! I remember practically sitting on Kaiti to so her hair and then I had to come up with certain acceptable syles she would let me do, like Barbie braids, Hilary Duff ponies, etc! Mom's have to be creative!! Good job! Her hair is awesome!
Post a Comment