Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All is well

Helping mom make cookies and eatign the beaters, that's there fav!
going to a sleepover to grammy's

Smiling so cute and big



Building a car with dad is always fun for Ryan



Already wanting the Princess shoes, but she needs work to walk in them just like her mom!:)



So I finally got my test results back and I am A-okay, however I do have a low thyroid count which is odd because with my family they are all high. So I told my mom I should be fat, how blessed am I?:) Not much has been going on in our household. We have just been so excited for our trip to Disneyland next month we can't stand it. I love that my parents will be joining us as well, I mean it's hard to accomodate your babysitters too!:) We are going to Disneyland on my birthday so I get in free and maybe Derrek and I will go to dinner later, who knows. I am making an itinerary too, which probably won't be followed but I just want to make sure my kids can see everything they can the first time. I got my condo by the ocean so we are about a block away from it and about a 45 minute drive to Disneyland. I know, I am more excited than the kids.





Ryan has just been loving my camera lately so Derrek and I decided we would buy him an early birthday present and get him his own camera for the trip and then I will set up his very own blog for all of his pictures. He is such a cute and smart boy.





Abigail is a funny thing and does a skip run whenever she sees her Papa. Papa gives her treats whenever she goes over to his house, whos says you can't buy love.:) She is trying to talk more, but it is just jibberish. I thought with the second it would come easier and faster but she is being a stinker. One day she will surprise us all with a paragraph or two.





Derrek is awesome and works all day every day. He did play some ball the other day and surprisingly did not do too bad, especially for not playing for a whole year.





We are excited for spring to plant our first garden and to take walks and go to the zoo. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family, I couldn't ask for more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to spend your birthday in Disney Land! Lucky girl! And YES you are blessed to be so skinny with a low thyroid:) haha you make me laugh

jfarnsworth said...

your kids are getting cuter and cuter everyday, makes me excited and anxious for Alix to get bigger! Have fun at Disneyland, I am jealous! You are going to have a blast! Tell Derrek not to work too hard, we need to get together sometime soon!

Sheila Buchei said...

Oh my gosh! I have always thought Abilgail had a look of her own and didn't look at all like Ryan - in the photo of her in her princess shoes - they look like they could be twins. Cute pics!

Sheila Buchei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.