So Ryan and I made a fort awhile ago and since it hadn't snowed for awhile it turned out to be pretty pathetic so we went and fixed it up yesterday while Abi was taking her nap. We always have so much fun together outside and haven't been able to go out as often because I get so sick so easily. My parents gave him this shovel that is just his size and super durable that I even use it to get those ice patches off. Now mind you I am not a fort builder all I used to do was the wall to protect you from flying snowballs!:) Today I decided to go out again but to bring Abi with us. She was not happy. She just stood on the cement crying while Ryan and I built us a "just our size" snowman. The only time she stopped crying was when she was eating the snowmans face!
No comments:
Post a Comment