Sunday, January 4, 2009

it's been too long!


The kids presents


Ryan opening his favorite present

Abigail with her twin babies


Mine and Derrek's presents



Letter to Santa











































I am so excited that I finally have my internet back and it's better than ever! A lot has obviously happened in the past month and hopefully I can get it all in, but I am sure I will miss something and have to fill it in later.

So this year we had Thanksgiving at my in-laws and we ate a lot of yummy food and went and saw the movie Bolt in 3-D. We have had many Christmas parties to go to as well. Derrek's older brother graduated at the academy and now is a SL police officer, now I have hook-ups all over the place!:) There oldest boy also just got baptized, it was very fun to see how excited he was.

Abigail has just been growing and becoming more of a gilr and more like me. She squeals all the time and yells at people. My parents have always told me that I was good at that age, so I guess she is becoming an adult already! Just kidding. She is so sweet most of the time, and she gives the best hugs and kisses.

Ryan is too smart for his own good. He always has something new to tell us before bed like, "one more question" and "I have to tell you something." He is really cute and I just love him!:)

So the first pictures are at my family Christmas party and Ryan was a wise man and Abigail was the angel, but her cute slip was not down, trust me she was the cutest! Isabelle was Mary.
We had an awesome Christmas and maybe spent too much on the kids but they loved every minute and every gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad your internet is working again!! And I am glad that I am not the only one who takes pictures of the presents all set up:) Car always teases me. But I want to remember what everyone got from Santa!:)
I am glad you had a great Christmas!
Oh, and did you know that our parents just got assigned to the same ward!!? So now we will probably be seeing each other there once in a while!