Monday, October 13, 2008

my friends are the BEST!!

I was playing the game "see how pictures you can be in" ever played that at Disneyland?!:)
We are one good looking group of hotties!




I like to think that I have many friends kind of all over the place. I have a group of friends that I literally grew up with and am glad to say that I still keep in touch even after they move away and then I have a group of friends that I met my first week of high school. I feel very fortunate to have so many friends that I can go to if I need them. My friends are all so different yet we are so much a like. I never really got that part.:) I love when we get together, we always have like four or five conversations going and we know what being said in every single one of them. We are always trying to be the loudest so people can hear what we have to say. Believe it or not but I think I have mellowed out a bit now that I have kids but I love to be a joker and try to include everyone. We always have at least one girl outing a year which I love and hope we can continue to do and be successful at. I am so glad that my friends are happy with their lives. It is a hard world to live in now a days and through their trials they can still find happiness. I love that our friends are so diverse. We have different cultures, religions, schooling, up bringing and of course goals, and they still don't get in the way of our friendships. Thank you my friends for always being my FRIEND!!! You are all fabulous and I hope nothing will change.

2 comments:

Josh, Camille and Beau said...

Tecia!! Your family is absolutely beautiful!! It crazy how many people you can find on here huh! I still hang out with the girls they are so fun. It looks like your life is amazing!

Meghan said...

Yeah, we pretty much are the best! Love ya, Tec!