Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crazy 8's

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
1. Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. The Office
4. Bridezilla
5. The hills
6. Real World/Road Rules
7.Prison Break
8. CSI's
Yeah I watch a lot of reality shows, I know pretty lame huh:) By the way Derrek watches all of these shows with me and likes them too, besides Days of our lives I am on my own for that one!:)
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Olive Garden
2. Famous Dave's
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Outback Steakhouse
5. The Roof, pricey but yummy!
6. Fazolis
7. European Connection
8. Red Robin
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Potty Trained Ryan, and it is going fabulously!
2. Helped Tyler build my parents deck 3. Played Dominos with Ryan
4. Bought the batting for my friends baby quilts, she's having twins! now I just need to finish them:)
5. Played cards with my dad and hubby
6. Bought Fiesta Ole for the Fam, yummy!
7. Watched a movie
8. Changed many diapers!
THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. not changing diapers!:)
2. Consolidating my loans:)
3. Christmas time! which is sad because I can't keep a secret and my kids get present like everyday because I like to see them light up and get happy, this year I can make it to Dec 25th with no problems....I hope!
4. Our family vacation to Disneyland next march!
5. Derrek getting home. He works 7 days a week so I can stay home, so I always look forward to him coming home.
6. My new grass in the backyard next summer. It looks good now but next year should be fabulous!
7. Growing a vegetable garden, shouldn't it be fun? I hope so and stuff better grow or else!
8. Nap time for the kids can sometimes be favorite times of the day, however they are constatly making me laugh, but I do like to relax too.
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. No debt
2. A huge food storage
3. Derrek only working one job
4. A nice big shed for Derrek.
5. New furniture in my living room.
6. a little bigger house, I just don't think my house is proportioned right. weird I know!
7. Many vacations with the family like my dad gave to me.
8. Happy healthy family forever.
8 PEOPLE I TAG...
anyone who hasn't done it and wants too or if you are bored:)
1. Meghan
2. Casandra
3. Sarah McFarland
4. Brooke
5. Amy
6. Brandy
7. Staci
8.KEVIN now you have something to blog about:)

Let me just add that my daughter keeps touching my skin on my back with her cold hands and laughing while I scream because they are so cold! Silly girl!

No comments: