Sunday, October 26, 2008

HALLOWEEN WEEK

It's been a great week for us here at the Buchei house. My son and wife have won prizes for the best costumes at our ward Halloween party the other night:) I must say my son and wife really know howto play there parts. Ryan is the cute mouse GUSS GUSS in Cinderella....I know he looks like a GUS GUS... and then theres my daughter the skunk and I must say she is one cute stinker! My wife is Cruella Deville and she is one smokin hot Cruella if I do say so myself....then there is me I'm Handy Manny. I don't know if any of you know Handy Manny but that's what Ryan wanted me to be....I didn't win a prize but theres always next year.

I must say I thought Halloween was fun and all but now that I have kids and they know what Halloween is and they just have so much fun getting in there costumes and playing the part of there characters it just makes it that much more fun to enjoy Halloween.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween this year. I can't wait to see what everyone is being for Halloween.

Happy Halloween.
The Buchei's

No comments: