we went to the doctors on wednesday and it was a sad day for us. Abigail weighs 17lbs and is in the 1% of her weight. She is 29 inches long so 23% and sheis in the 40% for her head. The doctors aren't worried about her weight because he said it's genetics until about 8 or 9 and then it is habits and genetics. I always thought that she was more chubby than Ryan but I guess I was wrong. She had to get six shots so two in each leg then they did two in the back of her arm! I was so sad. Poor girl had a temperature of 102 the next day.
Ryan only had to get one shot which was good for him because when he got it his leg was across the room because he did not like it! He weighs 23lbs and is in the 1% as well. He is 37 inches tall and his head is in the 50%. So pretty much I have perfect kids, skinny but perfect! The doctors said they haven't met a two year old with Ryan's vocabulary. They said he is very smart and speaks clearly, so I hope he likes school!
We carved some pumpkins this week and we made a Pablo pumpkin from Ryan's favorite show the Backyardigans and than just a silly face one. We also went to see the witches at gardener village. My mom came and with Kim and Sophie. My sister Toni and Joe and Isabelle came for a bit too. My mom dressed up as a witch and was fabulous might I add! We had a lot of fun. I am going again next week so Ryan can go on a pony ride and see the animals with Derrek.
Ryan only had to get one shot which was good for him because when he got it his leg was across the room because he did not like it! He weighs 23lbs and is in the 1% as well. He is 37 inches tall and his head is in the 50%. So pretty much I have perfect kids, skinny but perfect! The doctors said they haven't met a two year old with Ryan's vocabulary. They said he is very smart and speaks clearly, so I hope he likes school!
We carved some pumpkins this week and we made a Pablo pumpkin from Ryan's favorite show the Backyardigans and than just a silly face one. We also went to see the witches at gardener village. My mom came and with Kim and Sophie. My sister Toni and Joe and Isabelle came for a bit too. My mom dressed up as a witch and was fabulous might I add! We had a lot of fun. I am going again next week so Ryan can go on a pony ride and see the animals with Derrek.
4 comments:
What are your kids going to be for Halloween?! Maybe you should bring them in so I can see them.
i cant believe how much your kids look like you and Tanner...they are so cute!!!
They might be skinny but they are darn cute!!!
I love the costumes...they look adorable.
Post a Comment