Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The kids have been so sick....

Yeah I know we're crazy, and yes he is on the roof.
he is daddy's little helper and a dare devil.
I guess my cooking was just that good or....

is she playing peek a boo? Your guess is as good as mine!


Not a fun week or two for me. The little ones got this really yucky runny nose and now it's to be turning into a cold. It is not fun chasing them with tissues and nasal spray. On top of that I am trying to potty train Ryan. He does well for a couple of potty sits but then he gives attitude the rest of the time. I can for sure say he has hit his terrible two's. He always tells us "I do it myself!" but he tends to have a scowl when he says it.




Abigail is walking around and her latest cute thing is that she kisses her shadow like a million times a day! When she sees it she kisses it:) I guess she has a new best friend.




Now to Derrek and I. We have GRASS!!!! That's right you heard it our backyard is nice and green and very thick! We had tilled up the backyard because there were just too many weeds to count and it has been about 2 months and now almost have a full yard of nice yummy, layable grass! Might I also add that the only sprinkling system we have is called "Tecia." So I am pretty proud of ourselves. Derrek has put away our swamp cooler for the year and our neighbor thought we were crazy but we haven't even used it in about a month and maybe he didn't notice but IT IS COLD!!! Anyway that is us for the time being. We will continue to be hermits until the kids get better, if that happens. They have there appointments to get shots next week and that usually makes it worse for them.....we will see.




I am having lots of campfires in my backyard in the fall, which is now, so anyone who wants to roast marshmellows come on over!:)

6 comments:

Joe and Amie said...

That's so cute! She kisses her own shadow!

Joe and Amie said...

That's so cute! She kisses her own shadow!

Trent and Cas said...

sorry the kids have been sick, but they are super cute! congrats on the lawn in the backyard, we'll have to come see it soon! you going to the wedding??

Anonymous said...

you are so right. sick kids are the WORST. And you feel so bad for them too. Anyway, congrats on the grass! That is awesome! Oh, and Abigail kissing her shadow is the cutest thing I have ever heard! love it!

the Brakey's said...

Hope those cute kids get feeling better soon! Glad to hear about the grass! I remember one time almost killing your family's grass when we lived next door to you! It's kinda been our little secret! Just don't tell your mom and dad! Remind me to tell you that story sometime!

Brandy said...

Hey
We have those plates : ) and your baby girly has gorgeous eyes!!