Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ryan's 2nd Birthday!:)







Well I threw Ryan his two year old party today, and it went very well. There about 12 kids that came ate pizza, cake, and played a lot! We went through 3 extra large pizzas! Ryan has never really been around that many kids on his own turf before and didn't really know how to take it sometimes. I would find him on the side of our house just hanging out by himself, then he would go back and play. He is a very sweet, shy boy. He was very sad to see them all go, but glad that he made some new friends. I would have gone crazy if I didn't have my parents there to help me. I made Derrek stay in the kitchen doing pizza, drinks, and cake. My dad had Abigail, and my mom was out with all the kids. People loved that she knew there kids names, but you all know my mom that's just who she is. I hope it helped me get to know more people in my ward. It was a mickey mouse clubhouse party and the kids made hats with ears and stickers on them and his family party was a Backyardigan party and I made a special cake of his favorite character on the show, Pablo. Anyway here are some pictures of this crazy day. All I can say is, "Thank heaven for moms!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are such a good mom, tec! i am excited to see your kids with ya at leahs shower!

Trent and Cas said...

wow! nice work! that sounds like quite the production. you are such a good mom, good job on the cake!

Brooke said...

Tecia,
I'm so happy you have a blog! I loved the picture of your parents with all the kids. Priceless. :) I'm excited to read more about your adventures.