
I don't get to keep in touch with many people at all since I got married and especially since I had my two kids. I live out in West Jordan and have lived in my house for two years. A lot of people don't know my husband, I have been married for a little over three years and have two beautiful babies. A little boy named, Ryan Tanner Buchei, who just turned two and a little girl, Abigail Tecia Buchei, who is six months old. I am very lucky and don't deserve the family I have. My husband is very patient and easy going and so are my kids, so they definitely didn't take after me! My husband, Derrek, works two jobs so I can stay home with my kids, though I have my moments that I wish I could be working the two jobs. Nevertheless I love watching my kids grow everyday. On April 9th I will be throwing a two year old birthday party for my son and now I think I have gone officially nuts! I of course have called for my reinforcements and my mom and dad have come in to help me save the day. I bought an inflatable bounce castle with slide a while back just to make sure the whole party will go smoothly. Well enough for now, I hope I can keep in touch with you all much better now and I hope all is well with you and yours.:)
4 comments:
I think this is one awsome family!!!! One of the best if I don't say so myself:)
hey!!! i am so glad that you got a blog. Trent and I have one two...although ours is boring because it doesn't have any cute kids on it. anyway, it is http://casbug.blogspot.com. Check it out!
Way cute blog! I am happy to have another friend that has one! You can put a link list on yours, as you will figure out when you have more time to play with it, but you can put my blog on it if you want. I am going to put you on mine, if that's ok! You'r kids are adorable!!
Yay! Tec, I am so glad that you got a blog! I have one too, but like Cas said, it's not as exciting because it does not have adorable kids on it. If you ever want to read it its http://megstl5141.blogspot.com
Post a Comment