
Derrek and I took the kids to the bowling alley last week and had a blast! Ryan kept telling us that it was his turn, and he would try to pick up the 8lb. ball and say "heavy, heavy" then he would drop it. Luckily it didn't get his cute tiny toes! Derrek kept showing me up especially in the second game. Like when I got a strike, which are few and far between, he would get one but by going through his legs! That isn't even the worst of it, Ryan bowled better than me! His first score was 103 and mine was 71. Then in our second game Ryan had 79 and I had 102, but his average was better than me! I was pretty upset, next time he will have to bowl like the rest of us without the bumpers!:) I was very proud of my little boy, he didn't rub it in at all (I would of!) Anyway that was our family date, and Abigail was too small to play we just had to pass her back and forth. I will just add a picture of my princess with just her headband on laughing. By the way she says "dadda" and it doesn't make me all that happy! Maybe dadda will get up and feed when she wakes up and he can change her diapers too. It's a good thing she's cute and can really do no wrong. I love my family!
4 comments:
okay I am completely lame and it takes me forever until the pictures will work, so if they aren't up try again later and hopefully tomorrow it will work, sorry!:(
I love the new post! You guys are so fun to get out and do fun stuff as a family! We need to do more of that! I am excited to see the pics! :)
that looks like so much fun! your kids are adorable! I hope to see you soon.
Those pictures are so cute! That last one with you and Ryan...OMG! I love it!
Post a Comment