Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Halfway done!:)


Here are some pictures of my deck. I told Derrek, "it may not be perfect, but it's sturdy and I did it all by myself!" I have to do some more railings around the one side and finish up the step. I have a lot of yard work to do back there like pulling weeds, which I think if I did that than I would have no green stuff on the ground! My project would be done if my battery to my saw wouldn't go out so fast. Anyway, when it is all done then I am having a bbq for everyone. It will be fun. I am just proud that I have gotten that much done, I mean we had some pretty fierce winds when I was doing this alone! I will stain it when the weather isn't so scary.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Great work Tecia! I'm proud you're doing it all by yourself. I know how it feels to work in the yard and then want to show off what you've done. Way to go girl!

Anonymous said...

good for you! i really am impressed! i couldn't do it!

Meghan said...

That's awesome, Tec! I can't wait to see it when it's done!

the Brakey's said...

Oh my Word! Do you remember making cookies at my house and trying to write down the recipe for an Acheivement day activity? WOW! You've come a long way Tecia! I moght have to have you over for a few little projects of my own! Very Impressive!

the Brakey's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.