I wanted to let everyone know that I have this. It was very hard for me to deal with in the beginning and I didn't really know what was going on with me. I was very moody, but I always am anyway so it was hard for me to know that I had this. I just want people to know that it is not something to be ashamed of or that there isn't light at the end of the tunnel, because there is. If I am getting past it just about anyone can. It is good to talk to someone about it, especially your spouse or mom. When I found out about mine I said to my husband, "Now you have to forgive me for everything, because it wasn't my fault.:)" We had a good laugh. It can be difficult but you just need some help sometimes and your spouse is always worried about you. My family and I couldn't be happier and I hope that through my experiences with this it may help someone else. I won't post another sad story at least for awhile, but no promises!
5 comments:
Ya at the shower, I was relieved to know that I am not the only one who has postpartum!! And you are right, talking to someone about it helps, but no one ever wants to talk about it- including me. We will have to get together more often and help eachother cope- seriously! Maybe even sometime this week or next!
Hey lady, I don't know what it is like to have post-partum, but I do know what it is like to struggle with depression. If you ever need anyone to talk to, you know my number. Love ya!
P.s. That picture is adorable!
Hey chick!!
I guess you won't remember me from high school. But I had postpartum. I actually thought that life would be better if I wasn't here.. But I got help and realized that you don't have to do it alone. Heavenly Father knows you better then you know yourself. Go to him.. You will make it!! Nice to see your family... Your sure a cute family.
Jenna Cahoon aka Rae
That is a super cute pic. I hope you know you can call me anytime to talk! I know with school i've been a sucky friend, but I love ya tons. Hope to see you soon!
Hey
Its Brandy (Groves) Hansen from high-school. I found your blog through Rachelle blog. Hope you don't mind me being a blog peep. I just love these things. What a great way to journal and keep notes of our lives. So I read your post "Post Partum Depression" and I must say I can totally relate. With my second I got very very bad. To the point I needed medication. I agree though it is over com-able or at-least handle-able. I am now weaned of my meds and doing pretty good. Anyway sorry I like to ramble. Fell free to check out my blog here.... http://luvsandlife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment