So this three kid thing is getting better. I can usually get to places I am scheduled for only 15 minutes late. Yeah for me!=) I struggle to find the energy even though he already sleeps for 5 hours in a row at night. I am starting to think I have depression again, but at least I know the signs for it. My incision looks great and my staple marks are almost gone. I still have some lumps where there is still swelling and from the inside stitches. I am still tender as well but other than that I think I am doing well. I plan on getting back to my daily routine in the next week or so.
I am having Ethan's blessing on the 20th of September and combining it with Abi's birthday party. So it will be easier on me.
Ryan starts his preschool on tuesday the 8th and he couldn't be more excited. I am glad that my son already has the will to learn new things. We have been practicing with him on his writing and letters. He does really well considering he is only 3. I love that he has such a fun look in his eyes when he says, "can we get my work book out?" with a smile. He is a big help to me, sometimes too big, but help none the less.
Abi is my little mom saying everything I say mutiple times in her low manly voice. She continues to crack us up when she yells with her deep voice. She is also learning so much from Ryan. She has been counting along side Ryan. I wonder what she will do when we have to say goodbye to him at school....
No comments:
Post a Comment