Friday, August 21, 2009

An adjustment....


how big can those eye protectors get?!


someone got into Nana's makeup


I can't do anything without my two helpers.


he is her pet, really she walks him.



Tub time and they love it!



my three men, aren't they cute!


Well with the new addition obviously comes adjustments. We haven't had too many issues at all if any. The kids really like to give Ethan more loves than he can handle and we are constantly being told "to share Ethan" and to let Ryan hold him. Abigail practically falls on him because she wants to just eat him up. Because Ryan wants to help so much he hasn't taken a nap in a couple of days, which means I haven't had a nap in a couple of days. It wearing thin on me and I hope to get one today or mommy won't be a happy camper.






September 8th is when Ryan starts school and we all couldn't be happier! He is so excited and he knows where his teacher lives and everything. We are excited to see all the new things he will get to learn and especially for those five hours of him at school. It was perfect timing to have a baby, because of the transition of losing a toddler and gaining a baby for two days a week. It seems like it will be really fun for them and they get to have a themed party every month. I just cant wait to hear his excitement and all the stories he has to tell.






Abigail says a different word everyday and is a spitting image of me! She really knows how to tell people what to do just like I do. =) We will try to reverse this but I am not sure it will work out. Now if only I could get her to say "plethora," that ones for you mom. She has been cleaning up and helping me whenever I need it just like Ryan does. Hopefully soon I will be able to take the kids places without feeling pain, they really deserve it for everything they help with.






Derrek is back to his work schedule, which is hard for me to handle sometimes. I just have good days and bad days from this recovery thing. I try not to wake him for late night feedings so he can get more sleep, but it doesn't always work out that way.






As for me and the baby I am about 4 lbs. from my normal weight and baby is almost to his birth weight. I am sure he had a set back from his circumcision this week, so hopefully he gets back on track. He has been breathing a lot more normal now, but I still find myself waking up and making sure. My garden has taken a hit from the past 4 weeks from all my problems. The corn is not yummy, but we know we can grow it so next year will be better....hopefully. I have giant pumpkins and quite a few watermelons getting big too. I am just waiting for the dang tomatoes to get red! Next years will definitely be better planned out and none of this 12 squash plants and 25 pumkin seeds! =)

1 comment:

the Brakey's said...

very cute! and yes, they can be more help than you want right now, but I promise the pay off later is worth it!