Was off to a not so great start with me having to wake Ryan up at least three times. It was Ryan's first day of school and he loved it! He was hesitant at first because Abi or I wouldn't be there but he did great. It's so nice to have it only four houses away and the lady is in our ward. I hope he continues to do well and to have fun.
Abi had a rough time though. They really are like twins and do everything together and she didn't get why she couldn't stay or why I didn't run to go get him when we picked him up. Once I get our schedules down I will be able to do fun stuff while he is gone and to have that one on one time with her.
Ethan obviously didn't get it and just wanted to sleep and I loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment