Sunday, July 19, 2009

baby update

So I have been in the hospital all weekend and will be having an emergency c-section by the end of the week. I pretty much snuck out today because I did not want to be stuck in there any longer than I have too. I have had some bleeding and cramps and the baby is breech. I have had to take a couple of steroid shots to make sure the babies lungs can develop faster. I continue to change in dilation from big to small. My blood pressure goes extremely low and that can be scary when I think about it a lot but for the most part I am doing fine about it. I know when I go in and they tell me and prep me I will cry but only for a bit. At least I have time to prepare. Derrek and I both know and feel the baby will be fine and most likely will only be in the NICU for a day or two, at least that is our hope. Derrek will post something once we have the baby, in the meantime I am on my own kind of bed rest and am using my own judgement. Can't wait for you all to see my cute little Etahn soon. =)

1 comment:

Paige said...

I hope things are going good and am sorry to hear that you have been going throug all of that.I am sure you have had your cute little boy. I hope everything is going good. I cant wait to see your next post and hope your have lots of pics of the little one.