Sunday, August 9, 2009

Baby Ethan Derrek Buchei







He was 5 lbs. 3 oz. 18 1/2 long. We had him at 1:25 pm by c-section. The surgery wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it still isn't pleasant by any means. He was healthy until the last day when he would stop breathing. So pretty much I cried the whole night and couldn't take it anymore and called my in laws to grab Derrek and come give him a blessing. They got there at 2 am and worked the magic on us both and we both slept peacefully and he didn't have another issue with his breathing. Needless to day I am very tired and drugged up at the moment, but it was totally worth it. Ethan is a very special guy who has already brought us happiness. The kids adore him and love him to pieces. More to come when I feel better. Thank you for all the support and prayers for me and Ethan.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

It's so good to see pictures. The kids look so happy to have a baby brother. Let me know when you want visitors!

Brian and Amy said...

Congratulations! What a tiny little baby. I hope that there is no more complications. You will be in my prayers.

Trent and Cas said...

congrats! hope you both start feeling better. can't wait to meet the little guy! love ya

the Brakey's said...

Hooray! Congrats!

Jeremy said...

Wow... cute kid.

Tell Derek Spillman has a job opening in Tech Support if he is interested.

If he is interested have him give me a call.