Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Just mad
Well I am a bit disappointed. I went to the doctors and he didn't do much at all, in fact he didn't even do the things he said he would do like check me or do an ultrasound. I am upset because I went into the hospital thursday and they told me I have fetal fibronectin, which means I have a high chance of delivering within two weeks. Then I change my appointment with my doctor so he can check to see how dilated I am so I can have some sense of how I am progressing and if I should be worried. Obviously that didn't happen. I left crying. In the appointment he gave me the option of two drugs to help stop labor but they weren't guarantees either. One drug makes you dizzy and have massive migraines, the other gives you anxiety and tremors. I told him I didn't like either option. So he gave me anxiety, like I need more of that in my life! Than when I get the prescription I look and there a lot more side effects. Here is the list of the most common: anxiety, nervousness, tremors, headache, difficulty sleeping, nausea, rash, hives, itching, fast heartbeat, wheezing, and apparently there are more but can be less common or found in few people. It doesn't sound like much fun. I told him my contractions were not increasing in pain so I am mad that he gave me this drug that on;y makes me feel worse, in fact I just took one and it seemed to make me feel the pain more. Now I can feel just about all of those symptoms above. I am not shy about announcing that I am a big baby when it comes to things like this, but I honestly don't think I can handle taking these with the way it makes me feel and look after my kids. The heartbeat of Ethan is very good, but it would be nice to know more. Hopefully at my next thursday appointment will be better, if I last that long since nothing is guaranteed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment