Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day























Good morning all you mother's out there! I just wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am very grateful to both my mother and my wife for all that they either do or have done for me and my children. I am proud of both of them and love being a part of their lives. I never would have thought I would be so blessed to have the children that I have and I know that if it wasn't for Tecia and all she does they would be less then perfect but of course this is not the case because they are perfect in every way! and I wouldn't change a thing. Also I don't know how I would have turned out if it wasn't for my mother she has been a true inspiration in my life and has always been there for me no matter what and I'm sure will always be there in my life and the lives of my brothers and their families!



I hope all mother's everywhere have a wonderful mother's day:)

1 comment:

Sheila Buchei said...

Awwww - that's so sweet Derrek. You are such a GREAT son! I love you so much - you have brought a lot of joy to me in my life (along with some pretty cute grandbabies)!