Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gardening and life


Ryan and Abigail being so cute!


corn tomatoes


peas potatoes

lettuce squash and zuccini


cucumbers carrots
I have some fruit plant and some watermelons too, but nothing has grown on them yet because they are late summer items I guess. If you are doing a garden I was watching a garden show and they said if you use corn meal it will get rid of your ants because they eat it andcan't digest it, so they starve to death. Yes it's kinda cruel but there are millions of them right? I am planting my pumpkin patch later on this week and Ryan couldn't be more excited. My lettuce is 12 inches long, carrots 10 in., and my corn is 10-11 in. I can't wait until they are all in my belly!
Things around here have been hectic with things to do everyday, it can get very draining and has left me to near exhaustion just about every night. I feel so bad for Derrek, he has taken on a lot these past few weeks to help me and he doesn't complain a bit. We had to do a few doctors appointments today and found out that I have a short cervix which is why I am in so much pain all the time. At least now I know what is going on with me and can really take it easy when I need to. So for now I am on restricted bed rest and he told me to use my judgement because my doctor knows I am stubborn and can't keep off my feet. =) However now that I know the seriousness of it all I will try to pay attention to my needs more and hope all goes well. I am just glad that I have a family that helps me when I need it or even when I don't feel like I need it.
Abigail got her shots today while I was in my appointment and I heard her from the second floor screaming about her ouchy. She ran to me to show me her ouchy spots and just cried in my arms. She is a pampered little thing because she cried for a couple of hours on and off and got whatever she wanted from her daddy and her big brother Ryan. Boy she knows how to milk it already! Well that's it for us here and we will update you as we go.










No comments: