Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!


this is our favorite wedding picture.


Derrek and Ryan being crafty together


Not a cute picture of me but fabulous for D-man.
He has gorgeous eyes!


It is Derrek's birthday to day and I just wanted to say that I love him and appreciates all of his sacrifces he does for our family. I married an awesome, fun loving, hard working man. I know that he gets tired from working everyday, but he knows what is best for our family. He is a great provider for us. Derrek is such a soft spoken, funny, relaxed-go with the flowguy which is completely opposite to (except the funny part, I am pretty funny) which is why we go so well together. He is everyones friend and just a goofball at times, which is another reason why I love him. He works so hard for us to be able to have the things we do and to have some family time, whether on a vacation or out in the garden. The kids run to him when he gets home and runs him ragged until bedtime, but I think he enjoys it for the most part. I love him very much, he is the love of my life. I am glad we are married. He is my best friend. I love you Derrek and hope you have a great birthday!

2 comments:

Sheila Buchei said...

I agree - he is pretty AWESOME! He must take after his mother...LOL!

the Brakey's said...

I LOVE THAT WEDDING PIC!!!! It's weird for me to think of my little Tecia as a wife and mother! Hope your Mother's Day was great-and wishing the same for your mom who has always been an inspiration to me!