First off I must brag that my son is now potty trained and I couldn't be more happy! He is very good at it and very proud of himself, now to see if he can do it at other peoples houses. We will see on monday because we will be out to the parents house, but I am positive he will do well.
Secondly, my garden is doing fabulous! My tomatoes are the only thing I am not to sure about, but I think they will pull through. Everyday I am out there weeding and seeing what's new with my plants. My mom gave me a blueberry plant, and I think the kids will just love to pick them right off. My corn is getting taller and taller. Right now it's only about 5 inches above the ground, so I am anxiously awaiting the growth spurt for them because I love corn on the cob!
With all the good going around there is always a bad. I go to the doctors on monday for a check-up and for some reason I don't have a good feeling about it. I have been having intense back pain for months now and my brother in law gave me some stretches and stuff to help, but it doesn't seem to be working very well. I have my okay days and my bad days. It is a pain that is hard to explain but I will try. No matter what I am doing working in the yard or being a lazy butt it will hurt. So when I lay or sit down for a few minutes it's like my right side sinks down or gets unaligned, which therefore sends a shooting and dull like pain through the right side of my body. At night when I try to move it literally feels like the right side of my back is breaking in half. I hope they don't put me on bedrest because really how can I do that? I am a Venema after all and it can be very hard to accept or ask for help, so I guess my parents will be seeing a lot more of me! =) Just kidding. I just want something for the pain and I know I probably can't have anything, but the thought is nice. I feel even worse because Derrek works so much for us and he comes home and has to help out a lot more than I would like. I really am lucky to have a great guy to do that for me, especially since he has no idea how this all feels. He really know when I need him more than other days. I am also such the whiner! So I am crying because of hormones of course because I don't cry =) and I know he is probably tired of me but he never gives up on me. He always rubs my back and lotions me up. I love him and my beautiful kids and can't wait for our little Ethan to join the gang! I would definitely tale all that good for my one bad, it is well worth it....difficult but worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment