Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Ryan







Today is my baby boys birthday and he is 3 years old, I can't believe it! He is so funny, cute and smart. I love him more and more every day. He is a great big brother and always protects me. Ever since I got pregnant he is always telling Derrek, "you need to go give this to mom it will make her feel better." It surprises me at how attentive to feelings and emotions he is. He is always listening and knows what his moms needs. I love him and his cartoon voice and never ending jokes. He loves to cook, dig, color, drive and even a cuddle once a day. I am glad he still likes to cuddle. I love that he will run up to me and say, "I love you oodles and oodles!" He is my reason to gladly have more kids, he is easy and fun to be with.






So happy birthday my RY GUY!!! Mommy, Daddy, and Abigail hope you have a great birthday and are glad you are in our family!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

OMG, I cannot believe that he is three already! That is crazy! Happy Birthday, Ryan!