
So it has been awhile since we went to the dentist and I was going to blog about and forgot, se here it is. It was Ryan's first real check-up and if you have hung out with me you would know that I really thought his two front teeth were his permanent ones. So since my dentist is my fabulous uncle I had him do the works on him!:) I am such a slacker I didn't bring my camera so I will explain everything. My uncle Kevin did an x-ray and it's the one that moves around your head and you have to sit so still. I was very surprised at how well he did, he just looked like a big boy standing there so cute! Ryan also didn't have any lateral teeth yet and those are the ones next to the two front teeth. So I was concerned about that too. My uncle said that it is not as common to have top lateral and not the bottoms ones, it's more common the other way around. It turns out he won't have any lateral on the bottom but his top ones finally came in so now he finally has 14 teeth! Yeah for him, but he still hasn't got his two year molars and don't mind anymore because of the x-ray. He can take as long as he wants and in the meantime he can drink lots of soda and have some treats every time he goes to Papa's, that was for you Kev.:)
Abigail just has one tooth on the bottom and the one next to it is coming in and one of her top ones is also coming in and it looks like a big one! At least I know what to expect this time around. Anyway they are still adorablely cute and love them big teeth and all! And yes I am trying to improve on my flossing Kevin maybe next time you may be surprised:)
1 comment:
Yikes! Let's hope he's not a biter!
Post a Comment