we have been pretty busy. I decided to spend Derrek's money for us all to go to Disney on Ice for their 100 year celebration. It was so much fun. Ryan had a blast and we bought him these muckey binoculars and his face just lit up when he saw threw them. He was smiling ear to ear. I almost cried because he was so happy. Derrek and I just kept staring at him and asking him "do like those guys? do you know who they are?" He was one lucky kid. He also picked out an Ariel and a Mickey crown. My son really likes princesses right now but my doctor says "every little boy does, but when they are 8 you can worry, then he laughed." That topic only came up because when we went to the doctors they gave my kids stickers and I said, "don't show him Belle." So they laughed and told me not to worry. I don't care if he likes them, it's more the WHOLE show he likes not just the girl. Derreks thoughts are a bit different on that though, but oh well. I will post the pictures when I can find my cord to transfer my pics, so hopefully tomorrow.
Lately I have been having a feeling to have a vegetable garden. So even though we just got our grass in this last summer we tore some up to create our garden. Then after Sunday I felt it needed to be bigger. It was 10x15 and now it is 10x25. I want to be able to have extra food if others need it. I know that it's not much of a difference but I feel a lot better about it now. I just hope I can grow something next year because I am no green thumb. My brother Tyler likes these grape tomatoes and my mom likes beef steak tomatoes and never knew there were so many but I bet about half my garden will be a variety of tomatoes!:) We want to try corn, cucumber, toamtoes, peppers (yuck, and not for me) watermelon and maybe some pumpkins. If you have any advice on how to grow these it would be fabulous for you to share:) I also bought a scarecrow and it does it's job because I always get scared when I look out there because I think some stranger is in my yard! We want to decorate it for every holiday, so we will see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment