Thursday, November 20, 2008
Papa's birthday
Happy Birthday DAD!!! You are the best! Thank you for always letting me come over on your day off and play, sleep, and have you cook for me.:) I couldn't ask for a better dad. You have taught me so much like how to have fun and how to be patient. Which as everyone knows I am not very patient but I am trying. Thanks for letting all of us joke around with you and make fun of everyone including yourself. Thank you for creating a home where we can be more than family but also friends. Thank you for all of the vacations growing up and for always trying to give us family time together. Thank you for teaching me many different sports and for encouraging me not to settle for average in anything that I do. Thank you for standing up for me when needed and for teaching me the gospel. I hope that I can be more like you and mom. Thanks for teaching me new recipes, Derrek really like them. I can go on and on but I think you get the drift.:) I love you and hope you have a great day. See you tomorrow on your day off and I will cook for you!:) The Buchei family LOVE and APPRECIATE you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment