So here are some pictures from our trip at Lake Powell. We went boating and wave running. I had Abigail on mine and Derrek had Ryan on his. Abigail fell right to sleep when I had her I guess I am a fabulous driver!:) I went knee boarding for the first time and I actually got up almost everytime, thank you to my mom for putting me in gymnastics to give me great balance.:) That is the only time I will be grateful for gymnastics:) The Motor home got stuck to or three times and Derrek burned his leg really bad from the tailpipe trying to dig it out. There was a huge sand storm and knocked peoples tents over, thank goodness we had a really good spring bar tent that we borrowed from the in laws. We also did a hike up to rainbow arch but Abigail did not venture out with us, no one wanted to carry her the poor thing.:) So that was our fun weekend as a family!
2 comments:
okay so no pictures they won't transfer over. I will try to figure something out.....
Hey it's Andrew and Jenessa! Cute Blog!
Post a Comment