Saturday, August 16, 2008
The Temple
So a couple of weeks ago Derrek and I got invited to go to a friends sealing, unfortunately they also invited our free babysitter, Grammy. So I stayed outside seeing as it's Derrek's best friend and watched our cute kids. I was trying to teach Ryan all about the Temple, but he kept telling me "Go all the way through mom, let's go all in." It was so cute. I talked to him about the Angel Moroni and that this is where Jesus lives. So it got pretty hot so we went in to sit in the waiting room. He looks at me and goes "ssshhh, Jesus house he sleepin'." I just love him! All the elderly helpers wanted to come see my kids one scared Ryan half to death because he was on the otherside of the glass and spooked Ryan. Ryan yelled "I scared." Then the old man tried to make things better by talking like donald duck, but no use Ryan wouldn't budge. He loves the Temple now and every morning asks if he can go to the Temple, I say not today. Then he will say "go to church then?" Now we wgo to the Temple just to stop by and he loves it! I will post some pictures later, I don't have my camera. I am just grateful for my little guy, and even though he is small he has such a desire to achieve greater and better things. He will teach Abigail great things one day, I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Tec,
Cute story! Your kids are so cute! How have you been? It's been awhile. It's time to have another get-together soon!
heh! ryan is such a cutie! kids say the best things sometimes. i want to see you soon, hope things are going good. i'm trying to make my house a little cuter before i have everyone over!
heh! ryan is such a cutie! kids say the best things sometimes. i want to see you soon, hope things are going good. i'm trying to make my house a little cuter before i have everyone over!
oh that is so sweet! you can totally tell that they came straight from heaven!
Post a Comment