Thursday, September 25, 2008

My wife made me go to a boutique

You can tell you do a lot for your wife when she wants you to go to one of these boutiques and your the only guy there. Not that i'm complaining or anything I love my wife, but when you don't see another guy you start to wonder how you got roped into this. I don't know if there is any guys out there that have been in the same situation as I was in...I thought to myself man could you imagine a guy boutique...it would go something like this one guy would have lazy boys for sale...another would be big screen TV's...well lets just say it would be so cool..anyway that's what happened today:)

I just want everyone to know how much I love my wife and appreciate her and how greatful I am for everything she does for me and our kids. I don't really spend a lot of time blogging or even reading blogs, but I know that all Tecia's friends love blogging, and she keeps me very informed on what is going on in everyones life through their blogs...which is awsome!!!

I hope everyone is doing great and is right where they want to be in life...I know I am:) Keep up the blogging...

Derrek

7 comments:

Tecia said...

first off I did not make him, I asked him so we went. secondly he failed to mention he also made me buy something because he liked it!:) that's my hubby, he sometimes tries to forget the things that may incriminate him in liking something!:)

Anonymous said...

haha. loved this post. derrek, don't lie- you loved the boutique. I saw you eyeing the hand bags I made. :)

Trent and Cas said...

derrek you're a trooper, and don't feel bad...I'm sure I could rope Trent into something like that. The things you do for love, eh??

Cox Family said...

I'm pretty sure you MADE him go. Derrek, next time call me & you can come watch Football!

the Brakey's said...

They secretly love it you know! They just don't want us to think they do so they can use it as leverage!

jfarnsworth said...

your kids are growing up so fast, they are so cute! I hope it's okay we linked you to our blog...hopefully we can stay in touch a little better!

Paige said...

WOW! how fun to hear from you. I love your blog. And oh my gosh your two kids are SO cute your little girls eyes are so big and blue, I love it!It's fun to see how everything has been going for you. Thanks for commenting on my blog I'm glad to hear from you. Lets keep intouch.