She'll be a heartbreaker in 15 years! Look at those blue eyes!
It was my baby girls birthday the other day, and I can't believe she is one! She doesn't say much but you definitely know what she wants when she wants it. She sure is a true Venema baby!:) Her cousin, Sophie, was trying to push her off her new couch and Abigail screamed at her as the poor girl was falling off it.:) I wish I had that one on camera. She is an absolute joy to have in our family. She is so funny and cute. She has not walked just yet but neither did Ryan. It seems to always happen a week or so after their birthday. She is a fabulous crawler though, she goes crazy fast!
Derrek took the kids to his parents house on Saturday to celebrate but he only recorded it and didn't take pictures. She got some cute clothes and my favorite was a Utah cheerleading outfit. She also got a cute piggy bank that matches her room. My kids are kind of hard to shop for because they really have plenty of everything, but I thought it would make it easier. I don't mind having two of things because then they can each have one. That was my logic. Anywho, sunday we celebrated with my family. It was a lot of fun. My sister Tara came and it was her last day here which is why we didn't combine them. I wanted time with just our family. We won't get to see Tara for about a year or more, she is on her way to South Carolina. But we have a condo to Murtle Beach so we hope to visit. So Abigail got some books, more clothes, some toys and my favorite a cute saying from her daddy that says, "you were a blessing from the start, I love you daughter with all of my heart." She also got a pooh car to ride on.
Derrek took the kids to his parents house on Saturday to celebrate but he only recorded it and didn't take pictures. She got some cute clothes and my favorite was a Utah cheerleading outfit. She also got a cute piggy bank that matches her room. My kids are kind of hard to shop for because they really have plenty of everything, but I thought it would make it easier. I don't mind having two of things because then they can each have one. That was my logic. Anywho, sunday we celebrated with my family. It was a lot of fun. My sister Tara came and it was her last day here which is why we didn't combine them. I wanted time with just our family. We won't get to see Tara for about a year or more, she is on her way to South Carolina. But we have a condo to Murtle Beach so we hope to visit. So Abigail got some books, more clothes, some toys and my favorite a cute saying from her daddy that says, "you were a blessing from the start, I love you daughter with all of my heart." She also got a pooh car to ride on.
I am so grateful to have a husband who works so hard so our kids have everything they need and some things they want, we don't want to have spoiled babies do we? I feel really blessed to have such an awesome family. I only hope we can continue to have a growing, loving family and that all my kids will feel special.
2 comments:
oh my gosh, tec, she is such a doll. Marcie always brings up how cute and GOOD your kids are. I hope to see them Thursday at the boutique with you!
Her eyes are amazing!
Post a Comment