Tagged ABC's
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Derrek and Sarah Ligget
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Day: Wednesday, it's my play date day and my release from kids.
E- Essential Item: Tube socks, yes that is weird but if I am a bit prickley they are fabulous!
F- Favorite Color: Green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears but only the black forest kind
H-Home town: K-TOWN baby!
I- Indulgences: Ice cream
January or July?: July, vacation time!
K-Kids: One boy and one girl and probably three more beofre we are done:)
L-Life is incomplete without: family and friends and chocolate.
M- Marriage Date: January 8, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: Two sisters two brothers and we are all married.
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges.
P- Phobias or Fears: I really hate bugs around me especially spiders and I hate feet. Anyones feet even my own, which is why you don't find me in sandals much.
Q- Quote:
R- Reason To Smile: My kids!:)
S- Season: Winter, I love teaching my kids about Santa and see their eyes light up!
T- Tag Three:
U- Unknown fact about me: I am an open book.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: If anyone has eaten a meal with me I always say, " I am not a rabbit and don't eat rabbit food." I have meat with just about every meal, not a lot but it's there.:) The Lord wouldn't give it to us if he didn't want us to be happy!:)
W- Worst Habit: I complain and I shop right on Derreks paydays!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound.Y-Your favorite food: Lasagna
Z: Zodiac Sign: Pisces, is that the sign for the Zodiac?
No comments:
Post a Comment