Well my hubby got to have a couple of days off this weekend, which are very rare so we packed it full of things to do. We had a BBQ for all of my friends. We played the new catch phrase where you sing and they are all song titles. It was really funny to see us all try to sing or hum. At one point I was just smacking my butt to try to get them to guess the song because the tune just wasn't coming to me, it was "Bootilicious!" Anyway I had a blast:)
Sunday we didn't go to church instead we went up to our family cabin in Tabiona and we played games and ate a lot! It was pretty cold outside so we weren't out much, but we did get to throw the monster frisbee around and do some "take downs" to Ryan. He loved it up there.
Monday I helped my mom take down her wallpaper. I hate wallpaper and will never help anyone take it down again. They can do it all by themselves. It wouldn't have been so bad but my mom has vaulted ceilings, so needless to say it was horrible!
No comments:
Post a Comment