So I thought the summer would be full of adventures and outings, but it's not. I am in the yard every single day trying to get it into shape and it is tiring. Yesterday I took out this hand made cement that was in the flower bed, I mean who does that?! I have been going to the park almost eberyday for Ryan but it just gets hard with two kids and one parent. Derrek is always working, he really wants to make sure that we have everything we need. On top of that I am still without my nice fridge! They have had it for 3 1/2 weeks now. It is driving me nuts! Oh well. I am trying to get my yard looking alright because I want to have a potluck and invite anyone who wants to come, they onlt need to bring something to share. So if you are out there and want to come more details later!:)
On Wednesday the kids had there pictures taken and they were so cute, Ryan just kept giving Abigail hugs and kisses. As soon as I get them I will put them up. Well that's about it that has been happening in my neck of the woods, have a good one:)
2 comments:
i'm sorry about your fridge. i would be so pissed. you should tell them you aren't going to pay them because they SUCK!! anyway, i am excited for your pot luck!!
don't worry, summer just started. there are many adventures and outings to come! see ya soon!
Post a Comment