Okay so I am havign a potluck BBQ Saturday May 24th at 5:30. Please bring a 2 liter of some kind of drink and a food. If you don't know what you should bring then give me an email at
dtbuchei@aol.com or just comment and I can help out. If you want to grill bring your own meat or I will have some chicken I can throw on. Tell anyone who you think might want to come and just talk and play and of course eat! Hope to see you there!
2 comments:
Bad news- our car is going to be getting fixed on Saturday, so we won't have a car to get there. But I hope you guys have fun! We will get together another time for sure!
hey tec
let me know what to bring and how i can help if you need me to. Thanks, see you there!
Post a Comment