3 JOYS:
1.My kids of course. They are perfect in every way, definately not like me at all!:)
2.Having a home. I am fortunate enough to live where I do and have what I have, and to have a dedicated husband who provides for his family at any cost.
3. My parents. I love to go over on my dads day off and play cards and games with him. He makes me dinner and food is the way to my heart!
3 FEARS:
1.Not being a good enough mom.
2.Losing a child in the yard or where ever. That would terrify me.
3. Falling out of love. I know this won't happen to me, but I have my moments of paranoia that my husband may not like me at moments. He always re-assures me that we are together forever.
3 GOALS:
1. To lower my debt. Cars, house, credit.
2. Have more patience in all I do.
3. Try new recipes often.
3 OBSESSIONS:
1. Reality shows, I love them all! And I love the DVR so I can watch stuff in the middle of the night.
2. M&Ms. I always have one of those big bags of them from sam's club, YUMMY!!
3. Keeping my kids hands and faces clean. I go nuts when I see that they are dirty and now I have created a monster with my son. He wines everytime there is something on them, like grass! I am not a neat freak by any means though just that.
3 RANDOM SURPRISE FACTS:
1. I am actullay quite shy. I have always gone outside of my comfort zone to talk to people.
2. I would do anything for anyone if they asked. I know that there are some people who may not think this, but even if wasn't so into you I would do it if it would help. I am just a straight forward person and some people don't like it so they think I wouldn't do things for them.
3. I am a pretty good shot woth a shot gun!:) Derrek and I always go shooting when we go to the cabin.
I tag Casandra!
1 comment:
Haha, your third surprise random fact is hilarious and terrifying!
And the second surprise random fact is completely true.
You're the best, Tec. Love ya!
Post a Comment