Natvity
Santa came to our party!
Too cute! Low five!
Where is Ryan? Cheese!!
Love my boys!
So with the holidays the blog gets put on the back burner, sorry. Between parties, school, and of course shopping it is just hard to share my spare time on the computer.
Lately we have had some family fun bowling and we ate at the Mayan and the kids loved it! They loved to push the ball down the lane and loved seeing the boys jump from high rocks. Abigail kept saying "AWESOME!" in her low manly voice. We have been making cookies together to give to our neighbors and wrapping Christmas presents and trying to tell others. My fault, I keep asking Ryan what dad got me and he tells me. I love him!=)
Ryan has been loving school and becoming more and more independent. If he has to go to the bathroom during sacrament he tells me to stay there and he will be back, but I just can't so I follow him. He is just getting to big and it makes me happy and sad. Even though he seems to test his limits everyday he really is a good help to me.
Ethan is laughing more and more everyday and I just think he is the cutest thing ever! He has these big eyes all the time, it's like someone jumped up and scared him. He makes me laugh. He is a whopping 10lbs and so far the biggest out of all my kids. He has a cute little dimple on his left cheek and loves to bury his nose right in your armpit area to get some peace and quiet. =)
Derrek just works away to give of the things we need and want. He is a good provider for our family. We are hoping that sometime in the early year he can have two days off. =) We have planned a couple of vacations for next year and hope we can follow through.
Derrek is the love of my life and my best friend. I really hope he thinks I did well for his Christmas, however he has received quite a few already. I got him a router and a mitre saw because they were such great deals. He was right there and I told him he needed them, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten them.
I am okay. I am constantly tired and I seem to have a problem with my thyroid still. It is worse then the last time and it is getting very annoying. The doctors are going to give me something new and I hope it works out. I try my hardest to there for my kids but sometimes I drop the ball because my body won't let me move. It makes me sad and I hope I can be fixed. I am so grateful for my parents for helping me out when I feel like this and for letting me come to their house and unload. I am a very blessed person with a blessed family. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I know we will!
1 comment:
Cute cute pictures. Your kids are growing up and Ethan is a doll! We need to come and visit so we can see him before he is all grown up!
Post a Comment