Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween


Ryans School picture and the other kids.





















Well we had a fun halloween and decided to be all themed together and we chose Aladdin.
Ryan-Aladdin
Me-Jasmine
Derrek-Genie
Abi-Abu
Ethan-The Rug
We loved it and had a ton of fun making them and wearing them every chance we could get. Thank you to my mom who helped me make them, I am not great at cutting fabris out but one day I might be.=)
We are very excited to be able to take another vactaion to California this year and we are leaving on Saturday. W ewill be going to Palm Springs and hanging out with my parents just lounging by the pool, playing, and of course eating everything. I am very excited and can never wait to get on the road, however this one will be different because we have a child potty trained and another trying to be. So let's hope they survive the drive. =)
Ryan also got his school pictures back today and I am very pleased with how they turned out. They also let me have my other kids pictures taken. They are so neat you don't have to cut them out you just punch them out! I was excited because I am horrible at cutting straight.

2 comments:

Trent and Cas said...

holy moly, I can't believe how big ryan looks in his school picture, and his hair is wavy...too cute. love it! thanks for sharing!

jfarnsworth said...

Your costumes are amazing. Maybe next year we'll be motivated enough to do themed halloween costumes!