This year has already been awesome. Derrek and I having many mile stones this year. We have already celebrated our 5 anniversary, I turn 25 and Derrek turns 30! We get to do more family things and family vacations this year and we can't wait. We haven't been doing a whole lot because it is just cold and gross outside. We did however buy a pass to the aquarium and we already have one for the zoo so we are set for the spring and summer. Ryan has also moved into sunbeams and every sunday he asked if he gets to go back to nursery, I just laugh. He loved nursery because they had lunch in there and now they have snacks so when he sees me making Abigail a snack he wonders where his is. This year Abigail will go to school, be potty trained, and both her and Ryan will learn to swim. Ethan will walk and talk, just so many new things to look forward to this year.
Derrek may be switching his shift at work so he can finally come back ot church with me and help me out. We are paying our car off this next month as well and that is how Derrek will be able to come back to church and cut back hours a bit. I appreciate all the sacrifice he gave for our always growing family. We both can't wait for it to warm up so we can start the garden again and do it the right way and make it mounds better than last year.
I am connecting with my creative side and making hair clips, bracelets for babies on up, and making cute little scripture bags. My mother in law does a boutique around christmas and I am going to try to sell them there. They are pretty cute if I do say so myself. Well I guess that is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment