I don't manage my time as well with three kids and just like to sleep every chance I can, so posting has been last on my list but I need to give an update on my wonderful family!
Ethan is now smiling and has gained 4 lbs and is 4 inches taller. My dad says he can look like an old man sometimes with the faces he pulls, he is quite funny.=)
Abigail is and always will be a princess according to Derrek. To him this girl can do no wrong. She has got an attitude that dare I say is greater than mine. She has been loving singing lately and does so with her toy microphone. She will be our little entertainer, we love it.
Ryan is doing well in preschool and loves his teacher. He has been reading every night with daddy and loves to use his work book I bought him. Ryan and Abi wrestle everyday and jump from strange and high places. We have made many treats like: pie, cookies, and muddy buddy mix. The kids love hands on things.
Derrek is counting down the days until we get to go on our vacation to California in November. He has finished up all our yard work for the year and trimmed all the trees and bushes. Now we just need to clear out our garden for next years.
I am always at least 15 minutes late to just about everything I go to, because I pack my whole house in the car.=) I think I have depression again and my thyroid is all over the place lately. I have a hard time getting the house clean and food ready on time because Ethan has been having stomach pains and likes to be held. So if you do a pop in on me don't expect much.=) I am still in some pain from the surgery and have quite a bit of scar tissue so it's not flat yet or may never be, so that makes me sad. I have been playing Dinosaurs with the kids, hide and seek, and bubbles. I love my kids and husband and all the help they give, good and bad.
1 comment:
Making memories is most important - the kids will never remember if you cleaned the house or not, but they will remember playing Dinosaurs, Hide and Seek and blowing bubbles......that's what's important! You're doing a great job!
Post a Comment