Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines

Ryan got a video camera and a camera for Valentines day. I know we are strange for giving presents for this day, but that is how I grew up. We really got it for our trip to Disneyland for him to take his own pictures. He always uses my camera and is pretty good so we will see how well he does when we go.
All the things Ryan got.

I got some pretty flowers that probably cost a lot because they all do, but it is nice to get them once in awhile.:)


Abigail with her new purse and trying to find the goodies inside.




All the things Abigail got. I had to buy Ryan a special boy black chapstick because he kept taking Abi's.
I also got Derrek just a heart shaped cake. It was a lofthouse one just his size. I made him a special dinner, bbq ribs and potatoes. I heard no complaints so I guess he liked it.:)



No comments: