
I just got the kids pictures back and this one was my all time favorite! It was very hard to choose because in every picture Ryan was hugging and kissing on Abigail. He is a very sweet big brother and takes care of her the best he knows how. I am also putting some pictures of the day at the cabin with some of his cousins. He was a good help to everyone.
So this weekend we get to go camping but Derrek cannot go, he has to work.:( So my dad is going to take Ryan fishing for the first time. I bought him spiderman fishing pole and we have been practicing our casting and reeling! He is actually pretty good. I will of course bring a life jacket because my child is accident prone so extra clothes will also be needed! I think it will be fun. I will take plenty of pictures, I am sure they will be pretty funny!
I can never get my pictures to load when I want or when I need them to load. So hopefully I can get at least one picture up today. I am sorry i suck sometimes!:)
So this weekend we get to go camping but Derrek cannot go, he has to work.:( So my dad is going to take Ryan fishing for the first time. I bought him spiderman fishing pole and we have been practicing our casting and reeling! He is actually pretty good. I will of course bring a life jacket because my child is accident prone so extra clothes will also be needed! I think it will be fun. I will take plenty of pictures, I am sure they will be pretty funny!
I can never get my pictures to load when I want or when I need them to load. So hopefully I can get at least one picture up today. I am sorry i suck sometimes!:)
2 comments:
I love this picture! It reminds me of when my kids where this age and we lived next door to you!! Only thing is, Alex didn't like Kaiti that much!!!
Tecia, your kids are so freaking adorable!
Post a Comment