Sunday, June 22, 2008

my camping weekend.




We went camping last weekend and most of the family went. Toni, Joe and Isabelle. Tyler, Kim, and Sophie. Me and my kids and my parents. I had a lot of fun on our overnighter. My dad took the kids fishing in the morning and I am so paranoid that I brought life jackets, because if any of you have seen my son Ryan, he is very accident prone and falls over everything! Mainly his feet:) He is just like his mom, that is always why I wear tennis shoes every chance I can get, I hate heels! I bought Ryan his own spiderman fishing pole and pack, with sunglasses and tackle. He was very proud of his pack that was his very own. At the pond my dad, Ryan, and Isabelle tried to catch a fishy but had no success. So Ryan got a bit bored as most people would and he found some ducks, so my mom and Ryan fed the ducks. I think he had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures.


No comments: