Monday, June 30, 2008

cell phones are horrible!!!

So just recently I turned my phone off because the bill was outrageous! My contract had expired a few months ago and I just kept paying the same amount without looking at my bill, which I guess is dumb of me but whenever I did look at our bill we had a ton of rollover minutes and I know we never go over. So I look at it and it is at $650.00 bucks! So I requested a three month summary of the account because it has jumped $200.00 bucks every three weeks! So hopefully I can get this resolved without having to pay all that money, I mean I had never changed my plan the whole three years or so that I had it. I just hate it because this happened to Derrek while we were engaged and they wouldn't do anything to fix it and I just hope they will listen to me and not just say they can't do anything. If this has ever happened to you let me know. I promised myself that I wouldn't get mad until I saw the full bill and what actually happened. So for the meantime I have one of those to go phones which I think we will just keep and not return to the regular service, the house phone, and of course the internet. I will give anyone who needs my new cell phone number out to you just let me know.:) Thanks for letting me vent:)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Hey tec, you should text me so that I can have your new phone number

Trent and Cas said...

i would also like your phone number, so text me too! i can't believe that happened to you guys again! i remember when you dealt with that for derrek! sorry :(