Thursday, March 25, 2010

25!!!!!!!!



So I turned 25 on the 19th of March, and boy do I feel it! Just kidding. My best friend Sarah came down for a visit and just made my day. Derrek came home early so I could even take a nap! This day will also go down in history as the day I slaughtered Derrek's 100 pin bowling record, he would have to get a perfect score to beat it and I don't think he will.
I got an instyler for my birthday and I LOVE IT!!!! Derrek and I went to Famous Dave's for dinner and then met up with Tanner for a movie, 'Bounty Hunter' later. We let the parentals watch all the kids, thank goodness for our parents or I would never have a spare moment.
I also got that squirrel back from my sister Tara. You see in high school I took pottery for my art credit but the class ended before I could finish it, so really it was just hardened clay that looked like a squirrel. I thought it looked pretty good especially for someone who doesn't have an ounce of art creativity in my body! So when I went and visited Tara in New york that following year I left it in her window sill. Ever since then it goes back and forth across the country about 3 times a year. But this year it was a special treat to see that it has color and most of it's appendages are actually attached! You can imagine how tattered it can get with that much travel. At one point the head fell off, and both feet! I was so smart to HOT GLUE it back together, it looked awesome! When I brought it home from my moms a foot fell off and I was tempted to get the hot glue gun out again but Tara told me super glue, but honestly I loved to see a super glued squirrel's head. At one point we had accessories like a log and acorn but they have been misplaced ;( but as long as we have out squirrel I will be happy. Thank you Tara for making my squirrel more pretty and pleasing to YOUR neighbors eye because you will see it again very, very soon! Thank you everyone for making my birthday great and so relaxed!

No comments: